Friday, October 12, 2007

Recovery

Laying on my couch, watching my husband sleep, bored out of my mind; this is the circumstance which leads me to create a new blog page.
I've been thinking about starting a new blog for a while now. I love writing. But, for the past year or so I've found it a struggle to pick up my journal and pen to write old-time style. I have not however, found it hard to pick up one of the FOUR Mac laptops that rest beneath our coffee table. ( I know, a bit extreme that we have 4 laptops...2 are personal, 2 are for work)
So, I thought, I'll write in my journal ON my laptop! Seems obvious. But, it's really not the same you see. I am aware that a Bazillion eyes could possibly read this at any moment since it is published on the worldwideweb....so I will not be writing many intimate, juicy details...I will be filtering my thoughts to make them blog-appropriate.
Nick just woke up so I won't be so bored anymore. He's recovering from surgery he had two days ago to correct his deviated septum. It's been a more difficult recovery than we expected but he will get better. Day by day. And, truthfully, this has been an awesome time for both of us. More on that later though. He's awake and it's time to quit writing. He also just looked over my shoulder and told me he started a blog a few weeks ago on here...by the same name! (soul mates)

No comments: